RPVsFam.dll issue is defined as a serious system problem and cannot be solved completely by simply reinstalling any application. It is associated with RPVsFam.dll file which serves as a critical part of Windows operating system. Any modification on the crucial file can possibly bring about terrible problems to the system, containing of unexpected Blue Screen of Death pops- up, driver update failure, computer sound quality deteriorates, problematic driver removal failure, inexplicable loss of system performance and undesirable accumulation of complicated system errors.
What is RPVsFam.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). RPVsFam.dll problems might occur when your RPVsFam.dll is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
Common RPVsFam.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RPVsFam.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RPVsFam.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RPVsFam.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RPVsFam.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RPVsFam.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RPVsFam.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RPVsFam.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RPVsFam.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RPVsFam.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RPVsFam.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, RPVsFam.dll might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic RPVsFam.dll Error Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing RPVsFam.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register RPVsFam.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your Computer, Error Removed!QTResultPrompt.dll,RC5AE1tr.dll,Resources.Translation.Designer.cs.dll,RLTBEj.dll,Rpplus_nl.dll
Read More:,outlook 2007 error 0x800ccc0f,error 0x800ccc0d outlook,outlook error 0x80048002,outlook unknown error 0x80040119,outlook error 0x800300fd