My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_SXS_XML_E_UNCLOSEDCOMMENT problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve ERROR_SXS_XML_E_UNCLOSEDCOMMENT problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my computer error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix ERROR_SXS_XML_E_UNCLOSEDCOMMENT Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix ERROR_SXS_XML_E_UNCLOSEDCOMMENT problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot ERROR_SXS_XML_E_UNCLOSEDCOMMENT error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
ERROR_SXS_XML_E_UNCLOSEDCOMMENT error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If ERROR_SXS_XML_E_UNCLOSEDCOMMENT error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of ERROR_SXS_XML_E_UNCLOSEDCOMMENT error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove ERROR_SXS_XML_E_UNCLOSEDCOMMENT error in time.
Error Code 1248,Error Code 1609,Error Code 5068,Error Code 6839,Error Code 9553
Read More:,Http 403 Error Ie8,error 8024402c,Internet Explorer 8 Corrupted,Windows Update 0x8024D003,windows update error 80244010