About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 10, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_LIBRARY_OFFLINE issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to resolve ERROR_LIBRARY_OFFLINE?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve ERROR_LIBRARY_OFFLINE problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair ERROR_LIBRARY_OFFLINE problem.
Method Two: To repair ERROR_LIBRARY_OFFLINE problem immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good option for people to solve ERROR_LIBRARY_OFFLINE issues. Besides of resolving ERROR_LIBRARY_OFFLINE errors, this program also maintains very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This program
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
"windowsupdate_80080005",C:/windows/system32/atibtmon.exe,ERROR_DATABASE_DOES_NOT_EXIST,ERROR_MEMORY_HARDWARE,Webex Error 103
Read More:,0x8000ffff windows update,ERROR_BAD_DRIVER,ERROR_MCA_EXCEPTION,ERROR_SXS_XML_E_UNCLOSEDCOMMENT,authorware runtime has stopped working