Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up http 400 bad request error problem and the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve http 400 bad request error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix http 400 bad request error Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair http 400 bad request error problem.
Method Two: To solve http 400 bad request error problem in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a outstanding PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely an expert for users to get rid of http 400 bad request error problems. Apart from dealing with http 400 bad request error errors, this application also has rather powerful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.