My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_RESOURCE_DATA_NOT_FOUND problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot ERROR_RESOURCE_DATA_NOT_FOUND Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my computer error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix ERROR_RESOURCE_DATA_NOT_FOUND Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix ERROR_RESOURCE_DATA_NOT_FOUND problem.
Method Two: To fix ERROR_RESOURCE_DATA_NOT_FOUND error in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_RESOURCE_DATA_NOT_FOUND file is absolutely an essential files for your system. You should pay much attention to it. Therefore, ERROR_RESOURCE_DATA_NOT_FOUND removal tool is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..50202.msi,Code Erreur 0x8007274c,ERROR_LOG_TAIL_INVALID,ERROR_THREAD_ALREADY_IN_TASK,Windowsupdate_8024a008
Read More:,windows 7 update problems,windows update error 646,windows update error 8007003,Windows update error 0x800A01AD,windows 7 update error 0x80072efd