About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up File Error 1026 problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve File Error 1026?Highly Recommended To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to check and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
At whiles, File Error 1026 might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, File Error 1026 problem will be resolved easily.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot File Error 1026 error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Tips On Troubleshooting Error 0x80010108 Problems,Windows Explorer Keeps Crashin Need. Easily Fix Solution,Psnotes Troubleshooter,Best Way To Troubleshoot Access Runtime 2002,Solution For Erro 2147024770 Vb In PC
Read More: ,Msflxgrd.ocx,Hp Error 1603,Registry Rescue,Windows System32 Netsh.exe,Atiumdag.dll