How to fix Windows Xp Error 998 Memory? I've been receiving this problem since the latest windows 10 update. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Windows Xp Error 998 Memory. I need an easy way to solve the problem.Best Answer: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is used to diagnose and fix errors that may be causing your PC crash.
Sometimes, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Windows Xp Error 998 Memory missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Windows Xp Error 998 Memory issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Windows Xp Error 998 Memory error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Printer Spooler Service Is Not Running, Windows Xp, Free Downloads,Termservdevices,0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005,,Ssmmgr.exe Starting Window,Error 1706 No Valid Source Could Be Found For Product Scan
Read More: ,windows 10 update error c1900101-40017,error c1900101-40017,windows update error c1900101-40017,Windows 10 Installation Unknown Error C1900101-40017,windows 10 update error c1900101-40017