In fact, DVD Drive Not Reading CD error can be removed in many different ways. In this blog, I would like to provide you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Resolve DVD Drive Not Reading CD Issues Manually.
Solution Two: Solve DVD Drive Not Reading CD Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Resolve DVD Drive Not Reading CD Issues On Your Own?
To solve DVD Drive Not Reading CD error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Remove DVD Drive Not Reading CD Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot DVD Drive Not Reading CD error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate DVD Drive Not Reading CD error completely.
Related: 0x80070437,0x8024400a,Error 0xc004f014,Error 0x3e7,0x80073b0f
Read More: ,error code 0x80040600,0x0000142,error code 0x43,error 0x800706cc,0x80240024